My Fabulous new Blog!

Lately I'm feeling like the universe is loving me. Well, sort of. I've had some amazing people come into my life with random acts of kindness. (You know who you are) So, I thank you all for reminding me that this world is a beautiful place.
I want to give a big shout out to - Design by Christi Blogs, for making my Blog all me. Without knowing me she was able to create a Blog design that is - all me. Thank you for such an awesome job!! Don't cha love it??
Another shout out. As you can tell on my sidebar, clip art is my latest addiction. I buy it, a lot of it.. But have created only a small amount of things. I need to get busy. Click on Graphics from the Pond to check out an amazing artist!! She's fabulous and has the best work ever!! You might become addicted so be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment